O.ME.P.S was and still is a pioneer in Italy for developing an engineering department able to conceive and manage the entire design phase digitally. Special software for 3D modelling and innovative calculation software allow O.ME.P.S. to:
✔︎ meet specific customer needs for the required volumes at the lightest weights
✔︎ calibrate accurately the reliability of the vehicle through simulations of loading conditions
✔︎ prevent design errors and costly vehicle off the road rectifications
✔︎ reduce production and delivery time
✔︎ and reduce operating costs offering greater profit for the operator
Project development starts immediately after analisys of customer needs:
- study and creation of a 3D model of the tank shell according to the desired volume.
- checkingof the load distribution on the fifth wheel and axles.
- 3D modeling of the frame- structural analysis of the model and identification of technical solutions to reduce stress and optimize unloading time.
- 3D modeling of the frame, lids, catwalk and of all other components until reaching complete modelling of the vehicle in order to prevent any possible assembly (or operational) problem.
- advancing from 3D model to the development of the flat surface of each component- creation of execution drawings
At this point the project goes into production for physical build.